ENROLLMENT GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURE
I. ENROLLMENT CONDITIONSStudents may be allowed enrollment provided they meet the conditions below:
- For Old Students or former SHS Students
- No remaining balance from previous school year.
- Otherwise, if student has previous unpaid school fee
- Settle first the unpaid fees.
- For New Students
- Has completed required documents.
- Has completed and passed the entrance examination.
- Otherwise, you may send a message to our Facebook Page for inquiries and scheduling of entrance examinations.
II. ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
- Accomplish the enrollment agreement form for this school year. (SY 2021-2022)
- FOR SHS –
- SY 2021 – 2022 – https://dpr-pats.edu.ph/enrollment-agreement-form-sy-2021-2022-shs/
- FOR AMT
- SY 2021 – 2022, 2nd Trimester – https://www.dpr-pats.edu.ph/enrollment-agreement-form-sy-2021-2022-2nd-trimester/
- FOR JIP
- FOR SHS –
- Review the information and breakdown of fees sent to you via email. If there are concerns, please contact our Accounting’s Office.
- Payment of fees
- Choose your preferred payment modality.
- Visit the link for the Payment Procedure – dpr-pats.edu.ph/payment-procedure
- If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us during office hours.
ACCOUNTING’S OFFICE Monday – Friday at 0800H – 1600H Saturdays – 0800H -1100H Contact Number: (044)8233 4478 (0917) 327 7287 Email Address: email@example.com